- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Your friends are people who care about you, support you, and can help you learn new things. You help them learn new things too. Friends are part of your network, people who help you catch work!
You can ask your peer friends and peer mentors to help you do new things, like leading your IEP meetings, creating your goals for school and work, and much more!