March 21, 2023 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Join ABLE NRC for our ABLE Account Spotlight covering the features of STABLE Account and the recent achievements of the program.
“ABLE Program Spotlight” webinars are intended for the general public and audiences who have a basic understanding of ABLE. These spotlights feature ABLE programs that lead multi-state collaborations, as well as state ABLE programs that are open nationally. Spotlights provide ABLE program-specific details, general guidance, and best practices on how to open and make the most out of the featured ABLE program’s ABLE account. Information will also be provided about the range of investment options offered to help those who want to learn how to make the most of their ABLE account but are new to the concepts of investing and saving.
• Learn about STABLE Account program features
• Hear what STABLE Account owners have to say
• Learn how parents, Authorized Legal Representatives (ALR) and others can manage multiple STABLE accounts
• Organization partnerships
• Questions and answers
• Kenyatta Chandler, Director, STABLE Account
• Thomas Hatch, Operations Manager, STABLE Account
• Alaina Bowers, External Affairs Manager, STABLE Account
Please note: Real-time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.