The PHP Library includes books and resources on many diagnoses, conditions, and challenges. Many are available in English, Spanish, and other languages. All items are available on loan to parents and professionals.
You can find materials on many topics in the PHP Library, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning Differences/Disabilities
- Attention Disorders (ADD, ADHD)
- Early Intervention
- Social Skills
- Behavior Management
- Mental Health and Mood Disorders
- Support for Siblings who have a brother or sister with a ditysabili
- Advocacy in Education
- Caregiver support and experiences
And much more…
Check Out Policy: Come in-person to borrow resources. Check-out is for three weeks.