- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Having a good relationship with children is the foundation for encouraging positive behavior. In this training we will discuss how to build strong relationships with children through intentional positive descriptive acknowledgements, clear expectations, visual schedules, and expanding on children’s emotional literacy. We will also look at some visuals that support positive relationships.
Presented by Susan Larkin, Ph.D. through a grant from First 5.
Understanding Reflective Practice
Learn about Reflective Practice and how it can help you in your journey of supporting and educating young children with special needs.
Five Protective Factors to Strengthen Families: Part 1
This is part 1 of a webinar presented by Mary Ellen Peterson in October 2020, about the 5 Protective Factors to Strengthen Families, for Parents Helping Parents...