Do you have a young adult in your life who requires extra support to find their path after high school?
Check out this group if you are supporting a young adult who is living at home, slowly launching, and…
- 18 to 30 years old
- May have Learning Disabilities, ADHD, mental health issues, high-functioning Autism, FASD, or other special needs
- Probably doesn’t qualify for regional center services
Come and meet other parents who:
- Share your path
- Have common needs/goals and are willing to share their experience and learnings
- Want to build a strong parent support network
The Path to Positive Adulting Support Group meets:
- When: the 4th Tuesday of each month from 7-8:30 PM
- Where: Zoom Online Meetings
Note: Parents Helping Parents has 2 other groups for parents with adult children, including the options below. Check them out to determine if one fits your needs, or mix and match as they all have great content and discussions!
- Parents of Adult Children with Developmental Disabilities One of PHP’s longest-running groups, the facilitators and attendees brainstorm, share knowledge, and compare resources for adult children who are regional center clients.
- Parents of Neurodiverse College/Career Young Adults is for parents of young adults who are collegebound, current college students, and/or career-building.
Most PHP webinars, support groups, and services are FREE! We are committed to providing innovative, high-quality online content to families like yours. Please consider making a voluntary donation to help us continue this important work for families raising children with special needs throughout our community! Thank you!