Do you have a young adult in your life who needs extra support to find their path after high school?
Check out this group if you are supporting a young adult who is living at home, slowly launching, and…
- 18 to 30 years old
- May have LD, ADHD, mental health, high-functioning Autism, or FASD
- Probably doesn’t qualify for regional center services
Come and meet other parents who:
- Share your path
- Have common needs/goals and are willing to share their experience and learnings
- Want to build a strong parent support network
The Path to Positive Adulting Support Group meets:
When: the 4th Tuesday of each month from 7-8:00 PM
Where: Zoom Online Meetings
Note: PHP has 2 other support groups for parents of adult children. Try them all to find the one that is best for your needs!
- PACDD (Parents of Adult Children with Developmental Disabilities) will most typically be for those whose adult children are regional center clients.
- PNCC (Parents of Neurodiverse College/Career Young Adults) is for parents of young adults who are collegebound, current college students, and/or career-building.